cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Saving to existing Folders in BT Cloud

Cannot add photo into save folders as not all of the folders appear on the saved list, as the list is limited to less than 100 folders.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Saving to existing Folders in BT Cloud

Same problem here.

When trying to add a photo to an album, the "Add To Photo Album" window pops up to offer to "Add To New Photo Album" or "Add To Existing Photo Album", but the presented list of Existing Albums is limited to showing the first 100 Album names. So if you've sensibly started your Album Names with the year (YYYY) then the album your most likely to want to add to (the most recent) is lost off the bottom of the list rendering the move impossible.

Should be a simple fix, but if there's only us 2 who care enough to register the issue then I don't suppose it'll get any traction.

A workaround is to go to Manage Albums and rename the album dropped from the list to a name that puts it to the top of the list (eg prefix the name with a zero), add photos as originally intended and then rename it back!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Saving to existing Folders in BT Cloud

Good advice Mike, but the real solution lies with BT.
Having worked a lot using dropdown boxes, I know how easy it is to fix. It is just a pity that there is no user guide available to explain all of the obvious limitation that the BTCloud exhibits. My list of Albums is in Alphabetical order, so I will try to rename the folder with AAA as a prefix, then rename back again when done,
Thanks again for the advise.
John
0 Ratings