cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Smart Talk: Active users vanished from bt.com

I included my wife/daughter as active users of BTST; the service works ok on their handsets but today bt.com only shows 1 active user, ie me.

They were on bt.com until today, for over a week.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smart Talk: Active users vanished from bt.com

AQ

was it the new MYBT or the old version?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

imj, it was the version that a user clicks at the top RH of this page; it had worked fine ok until today.

AQ.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

just wondered if it was the new version of MYBT which looks better and has 'tiles' or the old version.    from posts on the forum  many are getting the new version but no/incorrect information

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Just one of a number of issues on here where bt.com is not provisioned properly to handle BTST.

AQ.

0 Ratings