Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ralmfao
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Smart Talk - Registration fail on phone post factory reset

Hi

I have had SmartTalk running previously on my phone. However, after a firmware update I needed to perform a factory reset. Since then I keep getting a 'this phone is already registered' error message and can go no futher.

Several calls to 'help' have not resolved the problem - I was wondering if anyone could shed a little more light on it.

I have tried using a different use name, and I have been able to install on an old phone that I put a different SIM into, but that is not ideal as I don't particularly want to have to carry 2 phones 'just in case'...

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling (repeatedly as that is the only advice I have been able to get on calls!) with no success.

Thanks in advance...

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smart Talk - Registration fail on phone post factory reset

0 Ratings
Highlighted
ralmfao
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Thanks for these pointers. I actually tried blocking the BT IDs last night, but for some reason the blocking process doesn't seem to be working on my account - still active as of about 10 minutes ago!

Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @ralmfao

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having with Smart Talk.  Send us over your details and we will give you a hand with this from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings