Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
redsox_mark
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Smart Talk not working with Bluetooth since update

I have been using Smart Talk for many months now on my iPhone.   I have a bluetooth headset which I generally use. 

This has worked fine (with the exception that when I get an incomming call it disconnects the bluetooth from the Smart Talk call).

But now, since installing version 1.28.0, Smart Talk is not working with my bluetooth headset at all.   When I first make a call the headset is connected - I hear ringback tone.  But as soon as the call is answered, the headset disconnects and the call is transferred to the iPhone itself.  And the Smart Talk app does not give me any options to select the "audio source" (as it does if I make an ordinary mobile call).

As I almost exclusively use the headset, this latest update has made Smart Talk unusable for me.

Is there anyway I can get back to the previous version?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
tomhurns
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart Talk not working with Bluetooth since update

I have exactly the same problem, but for my hands free in my car. The latest update actually made me unexpectedly break the law while driving my car because I was expecting the audio to come through the car system!

Please can you allow bluetooth audio for BT Smarttalk again? The app is now useless for me also.

0 Ratings
tomhurns
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smart Talk not working with Bluetooth since update

I worked out the problem... I'm using iPhone 4S iOS7 

- Start BT Smart Talk from in car

- call someone, connects to bluetooth

- call someone else, connects to bluetooth

- call someone else, no bluetooth connection

- kill and restart BT Smart talk

- call someone, connects to bluetooth

- call someone else, connects to bluetooth

- call someone else, no bluetooth connection

3rd call, always no bluetooth.

It seems there is no way to select the output like with all other bluetooth devices too

0 Ratings