cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ozzig
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Something positive to say about the cloud - really !

Go to solution

Hi all,

After my earlier rants when I had problems, thought it only fair to comment when things are working.

Since my rants about missing files and weeks to re-upload everything impacting NowTV & Netflix watching and some work VPN issues - I bit the bullet and upgraded to Infinity 2.

HH6 and 60/20Mbps now opposed to HH4 and 7/0.7Mbps before.

Took an afternoon to catch up on the files it was backing up, experienced none of the problems with NowTV & Netflix, no further issues with work VPN. BT Cloud client responding much better (though I think it's had at least 1 update since my original problems.)

I appreciate the "fix" is a massively increased upload speed before anyone points out the obvious.

So, for me, BT Cloud does what it says on the tin.Smiley Happy

Not suggesting everyone (that can) quickly upgrade to Infinity 2, but I am just making sure I acknowledge when things work just as eagerly as I whinge when they don't.

Ta,

Roy

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Something positive to say about the cloud - really !

Go to solution

Hi @Ozzig,

Thank you for posting, its great to see a positive post Smiley Happy

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings
michaelkenward
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@Ozzig wrote:
So, for me, BT Cloud does what it says on the tin.

I am pleased for you. But as one of the handful of people who have not been able to login to the BT Cloud in the four weeks since BT implemented the "upgrade", I wouldn't want BT to think that all is well.

I still haven't had any acknowledgement from BT that it is working on the issue of those of us locked into a never ending login cycle.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@michaelkenward I am really sorry you're still having problems logging in. I can assure you this is being worked on and we'll let you know when it's sorted.

0 Ratings
michaelkenward
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@NeilO wrote:

@michaelkenward I am really sorry you're still having problems logging in. I can assure you this is being worked on and we'll let you know when it's sorted.

Thanks for that. Much appreciated

This is the first time anyone from BT has even acknowledged that there is a problem and that it is on the case.

Now I can go back to sleep

0 Ratings