Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marco63
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

TVE_A914 error message

Go to solution

Hi

I've had BT TV for a couple of years now and would to watch via the app on my iPad. When I try I get the error message in the topic title. They are 'solutions' listed about signing up for TV Everywhere and linking my BT ID to my BT TV account in MyBT

Neither of these things are actually possible on the site the though

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: TVE_A914 error message

Go to solution

Hi @marco63 Sorry that you cannot get access to the BTTV App. 

Have you made any recent changes to your BTTV package?
Are you logging on with the BTID for your account and you have claimed the account holder status? 

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
marco63
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi thanks for getting back to me

The only thing that's changed recently is an accounting amendment that was made to line up renewal times of my different products. My package doesn't exist anymore - it is entertainment starter and is the same as the current 'Entertainment' package

I'm logging in with my main ID which I use to get on the BT site to manage all package and account etc

I am the account holder. I'm not sure what it means to claim account holder status

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @marco63,

Thanks for getting back. How can I change or check my Account Holder status? should answer that for you.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
marco63
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

OK. I have confirmed that I am the account holder

What do I need to do next?

Thanks

0 Ratings
marco63
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi

Can anyone help please?

I have confirmed that I have account holder status - what do I have to do next?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@marco63 Sorry for the delay replying, I've just noticed that you mentioned you're on the Entertainment Starter pack but the BT TV App is only included in our Entertainment Plus, Entertainment Max, Total Entertainment, Entertainment, Max and Max HD TV packs.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
marco63
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Oh, shame. Since the Entertainment Starter pack doesn't exist anymore I looked at the Entertainment pack and I have exactly the same channels

Thanks for your help

0 Ratings