I don't need another pin, I have one  Smiley Mad

Bring back [ press button A or B ]

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Text my pin ???

when I received the pin it was entered automatically on my android S2 - just had to 'continue' - and workedok.  other android posters on smarttalk post had same

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
somersetbob
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

In my case on my S2 I simply switched to text messages and memorized the pin (four digits even I could manage that 🙂 ). But it may well have worked automatically if I'd waited.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@C1Rider wrote:

app "stuck" on 3 of 3 text my pin 

Doesn't that page have a Continue option or similar? Can't remember the procedure precisely, but I just carried on regardless from there and found the PIN had been entered automatically as already reported.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
C1Rider
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

It's working !!!! Whatever I did wrong last night has now cured itself this morning. I requested another pin and it was automagically put in for me. Cheers all..
0 Ratings