Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonY20
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

'The Jail: 60 days' Series 4 Box Set Episodes not opening on BT TV App

Go to solution

Series 4 Box Set Episodes for 'The Jail: 60 days' will not open on my PC  (using the Windows 7 operating system). 'Help' says that this is due to a 'WP100' problem. I have reinstalled Silverlight as recommended, and have also tried using my Internet Explorer browser, instead of my default Firefox browser without success. Reinstalling the BT TV App was also not successful. My BT TV app. has been working fine on all other programmes on 'Live, 'Catch Up' etc. Have contacted the BT Consumer Fault team, and was told that this problem would be reported. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 7

Re: 'The Jail: 60 days' Series 4 Box Set Episodes not opening on BT TV App

Go to solution

Hi @TonY20 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you've had problems viewing that box set on the BT TV app.  Is this sorted now or are you still having this issue?  If it's still happening post back and I will get it raised.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
TonY20
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

The problem is still present in Series 4 Box Set. I have now tried opening all of the Episodes in Series 4 Box Set. The Episodes 1- 4 will not open, Episodes 5- 10 will open, Episode 11 will not open, Episodes 12- 13 will open, Episode 14 will not open, and Episode 15 will open.

I have re- checked all Series 1- 3 Box Set Episodes, and they all still open satisfactorily.

I have previously uninstalled/ reinstalled Silverlight and the BT TV App, and also tried another browser (Internet Explorer instead of Firefox my default browser) without success.

Thanks for contacting me, and for any solution that can be provided.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @TonY20 

Thanks for posting back!

I raised this with our TV team and they can replicate what you're seeing.  Thanks very much for highlighting this I really appreciate the time you've taken.  My colleagues are looking into this now to get things sorted out.

Cheers,

Robbie

TonY20
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply.
0 Ratings
TonY20
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Series 4 Box Set now opening on all 15 Episodes- thanks for you and your colleagues  help on this problem, which is much appreciated.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@TonY20 wrote:

Series 4 Box Set now opening on all 15 Episodes- thanks for you and your colleagues  help on this problem, which is much appreciated.

That's awesome - Happy to help out 😁

0 Ratings