cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madliena67
Message 1 of 4

Triple Extenders ( Mini Connectors) HELP NEEDED THANK YOU

I have a triple set of BT Mini Connectors the first set i put my hub to my connector then second one i put to my You View box and the connector we dont get the Entertainment pack or sport when when done this way which is the correct way but if we put the second connector from the You View box and in the back of the Hub it will work we are then try and set third set of connectors whoich are to go into the bedroom for the connection to give us the entertainment pack and sport in there and we do get anything when you rest the tv to try and get the extra channel nothing happens anyone else had this happen in the end they are sending an engineer but thought i would share with you oif anyone can help before engineer but be greatful thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Triple Extenders ( Mini Connectors) HELP NEEDED THANK YOU

Its not entirely clear how you are connecting the mini connectors. You must only ever connect one mini connector to the hub and then other mini connectors to whatever other equipment requires connectivity. See http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/57213/~/bt-mini-connectors-for-bt-tv

0 Ratings
Madliena67
Message 3 of 4

Still no good tried this link
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Try a factory reset of the connectors as described in the link.

0 Ratings