cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Unable to gain access to Manage Extras (Parental Controls)

Websites are being blocked on all my devices by BT Parental Controls even when it says I do not have them on. The really frustrating thing is when reading how to manage Parental controls, nowhere on the website can I find 'Manage My Extra's, when I go into Parental controls in the 'My Security section it only always says Activate Parental controls, I even waited patiently for 9 days for BT to send me a pin so I can access 'Extras' and that did not make any difference. I have made numerous calls to try and solve this without success

Please help someone!! it's driving me crazy

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to gain access to Manage Extras (Parental Controls)

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to gain access to Manage Extras (Parental Controls)

Hello

thank you for your response to my posting, I appreciate any help. Unfortunately, when I go into my Broadband security it says 'Web Protect' is not switched on. I see from previous posts this has been an issue with many people. There does seem to be two issues going on here, one being I cant switch 'Parental Controls off, and the second being, why can I not get any access to managing 'Parental Controls'. When I read about how to turn off Parental Controls, it says "

1. Scroll down to the 'My Extras' section and click Personalise your settings in the 'Parental Controls' panel.

The 'My Extras section is nowhere to be seen. In my conversations with BT Tech, they have said it is showing i do not have Parental Controls switched on and have not been able to tell me what the problem is

0 Ratings