cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 5

Unable to login to BT Cloud using desktop app

I previously had BT cloud installed and it was working fine.

I reset Windows 10 and reinstalled all my apps. Everything is working fine except for BT Cloud, no connection problems with OneDrive or any of my other apps.

BT Cloud throws a http 400 error when I try login. But if I click the "Go back to previous page" and try again, it logs in but goes straight to the My BT portal page without actually logging in the desktop app.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to login to BT Cloud using desktop app

@Anonymous wrote:

I previously had BT cloud installed and it was working fine.

I reset Windows 10 and reinstalled all my apps. Everything is working fine except for BT Cloud, no connection problems with OneDrive or any of my other apps.

BT Cloud throws a http 400 error when I try login. But if I click the "Go back to previous page" and try again, it logs in but goes straight to the My BT portal page without actually logging in the desktop app.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Yes!!!!

Have posted this morning on exactly the same problem.

The web app works, if you are sufficiently confident.........

Perhaps the desktop app will recover if it's a BT site access problem.

It's going to be a case of waiting......

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5

I think it might be time to Upgrade my OneDrive account. I don't think I should be trusting BT to secure my data with the amount of problems they have with their BT Cloud service.

Not happy. Been with BT for 2 weeks with an FTTP connection account. Had a problem with activation and no service for the first 4 days, wasted half a day waiting for an engineer who never turned up and problems with slow speeds. I had 6Mbps on my FTTP connection last night, ridiculous! And now this issue with the BT Cloud.

It's been a horrible start to what will surely be a long and excruciating year with BT.

2016-10-14.png

0 Ratings
captain666
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

I'm getting the same error today. I first thought it was due to the software upgrade that has just been released. I went back to the previous version ands I'm getting the same HTTP 400 error.

BT  cloud error.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Uppy
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

...same here - the shambles of BT Cloud continues.....

0 Ratings