Indeed, hope you guys like the new Broadband Anywhere home Smiley Happy
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
AlunH
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 24

Re: Welcome

Hellloooo...

Not bad decor... looks like we'll have to bring in some more cumfy seating, but I guess it'll do ;-)

Welcome to all!

Cheers
Alun

"Can a leopard change it's shorts?" - T Prattchet
neilmorgan
Expert
Message 4 of 24

I'm back!!!
It looks like Archie may be offline for a while while we play with some accessibility settings. The biggest issue is the totally fixed width of the screen.
Message 5 of 24

Was having a bit of a quandry... sign up with my old BT name, or my usual forum moniker?  I wondered what eveyone else would do... guess it looks like we're going for out BT names!

Nice to see you Neil!

Alun

"Can a leopard change it's shorts?" - T Prattchet
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 24

Welcome to all previous and new readers. Will take a little while to get used to it but so far seems ok.

wilfredandoscar

0 Ratings
miskmask
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 24

Hi.

Looks nice here. Pretty.

I changed my prior username (jbraendeholm) here because my husband initially joined under his name, and then looked to me to ask and relay answers for him. Enough of that. I'm reclaiming my identity.

I'm hoping for a few users still in the learning stages of their Touch2 mobiles.

0 Ratings
neilmorgan
Expert
Message 8 of 24

And you Alun. I've just tried viewing it on an anywhere phone and my worst fears are realised. It's unusably horrendous!
Archie has to scroll side to side on his PC as he can't get the text to squeeze into a 640 screen. I think I'll be playing with lots of the preferences and settings.
Contributor
Message 9 of 24

Hello all. Hopefully we can keep the followers of the 'old' forum whilst we work our way through our next 18 months....

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
AdrianS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 24

Well here I am, but why the need to change I have no idea, the old forum worked.

Adrian

Adrian
0 Ratings