cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

WiFi hbybrid connect

Ttrying to run the MyBT app on an android phone in order  to set up my new hybrid Connect system. The app will not accept my BT account login details. Any ideas?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: WiFi hbybrid connect

Hi @stewill, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having a problem logging into the app.

Are you able to log in ok with these details at https://www.bt.com/mybt ?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for responding.

I can log in to my desktop Windows PC BT account (with my email address and a password) but my android devices do not accept these.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @stewill, thanks for checking that out for me. Would you try a password reset on your desktop as the details may not be synced and a password reset would put this right? Let me know how you get on.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I tried a password reset with no success.  However, with much fumbling - not helpped by small keys on smartphones, and after getting a pin from BT, I managed to get somewhere.  The hybrid  wifi disc seems to work but I had a message -- "unable to measure broadband" speed"  Also a second disc I requested came with a faulty power lead! When I get a replacement I will to attempt integrate with my existing whole house system, Many thanks for your help

0 Ratings