Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tp7
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

bt cloud

Go to solution

Can anybody please explainin the simplest terems possible how i can delete empty collections created in the cloud.  I've read some ot the answer on here but I dont see the same screen as is being talked about.  I am running an Imac and only recently signed up to BT Infinity, I inadvertently createdc the collections thinking that this would identify all photos on the imac.

Thanks for any assisrtance forthcoming.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: bt cloud

Go to solution

@tp7 wrote:

Can anybody please explainin the simplest terems possible how i can delete empty collections created in the cloud.  I've read some ot the answer on here but I dont see the same screen as is being talked about.  I am running an Imac and only recently signed up to BT Infinity, I inadvertently createdc the collections thinking that this would identify all photos on the imac.

Thanks for any assisrtance forthcoming.

In the BT Cloud display, get the screen which shows all the file and folders listing shown on the left.

To do this click on the 3 bars symbol, top left.

Then click on the Collections tab at top of the collections section - not the "New Collection" tab.

You will thn see a listing of collections, used and empty.

Select the empty collection(s), by clicking on the selection box(es), on the left of each.

You can the delete the selected collection.

Hope this helps.

tp7
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Hi Ribblelancs
Thanks, it worked, your help much appreciated.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@tp7 wrote:
Hi Ribblelancs
Thanks, it worked, your help much appreciated.

Glad it works!

You can do a lot with collections, with a bit of practise.

0 Ratings
jamesh456
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hello I am using BT Cloud on IMAC....seems to not work....uploads for an hour or two photos but then stops ... if you exit and reload it starts again. to sync....seems its not fit for purpose.  Others are noting the same issue - any suggestions.  I have disabled power save options so the mac is live the whole time - it seems that BT Cloud just falls over after a while....and does nothing.

0 Ratings