Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
rachelsea13
Beginner
Message 1 of 7
Hi people
I'm having problems connecting to bt wifi fon, I have the signal and it says it's connected but the login page doesn't come up , please help πŸ™‚

R
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Bill-lord
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: bt fon

Go to solution

Download the BT wifi app and setup access to btwifi through that. Then whenever you are in range of BT fin or BT wifi you will be able to connect. 

0 Ratings
rachelsea13
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
I was using the Web page for ages was working fine till about a week ago, I didn't want to use the app for privacy reasons πŸ˜• lol but I downloaded to see if I could get it to work an that won't either it say there is no connection but my phone says that it is with about 2 signal bars :-S
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Have you tried another BTWifi hotspot. It could be that the hotspot you are using is the problem and needs reset.

0 Ratings
rachelsea13
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
I think only one comes up, not sure how to reset it either I've removed it from the list an the scanned again and that didn't work , I'll try doing it wer there is a better signal but I don't know if that will work
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Just to clarify: It is the BTWifi signal that you are trying to connect to rather than trying to connect your devices by wireless to your own home network.

The reset has to be done by the owner of the Homehub that is transmitting the BTWifi signal. You are not able to do that unless it is your own Homehub that you are trying to connect to.

You should try and find another BTWifi hotspot such as at a cafe and try connecting to that to see if the problem is with your device.

0 Ratings
rachelsea13
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
It started working again randomly earlier! Thank you for trying to help though must have been an error or something silly . πŸ™‚
0 Ratings