cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

btcloud.bt.com - can’t open from website

I am unable to access my BT Cloud through my computer which operates Windows 10. I can log in but the the header then goes to show: 

btcloud.bt.com/web/app/fad29bd131b64043814af6189884791a/vault

It then hangs. 0n my other desktop, using Windows 8.1. it next goes into “activity” and opens the Cloud ok. Anyone know what the problem is? 

I don’t have the App loaded due to its problems so am trying to access via the webpage. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: btcloud.bt.com - can’t open from website

Hi @Ian1157 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you've had logging into BT Cloud.  I have checked the link and it's working fine from my side.  Is everything resolved or are you still having problems?

Post back and let me know please.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

It's working ok for me.

If it's just one machine giving this problem try using a different browser

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Thanks for the response. I’ve got it working now (famous last words!) by using Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge. No idea why that is but it seems ok. It did work with Edge until the Desktop App update. Since then the webpage has hung. I’m not risking the Desktop App again! 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Thanks for the message. I tried Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge and it worked :-). 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Good!

Assuming it was the new Chromium based Edge which is very chrome-ish, it sounds like you need to clear cookies (from Edge).

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@Ian1157 

I've found it can be very variable regardless of which browser you use. I've noticed more in the morning  between 9 to 10:30 when I think the servers might be overloaded by users turning on the devices and syncing their data. That's only my supposition though.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I cleared them before but made no difference. I’m just happy I can access it again now. 

0 Ratings