Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rff
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 19

my bt id login.

Go to solution

hi please can someone help or advise me i have setup more then a year ago a additional bt id so that i can use my householders smart talk as a additional user. everything works fine with smart talk. But when i try to logon to my bt id to check my personal details or update any details i get a propblem:

https://home.bt.com/login/loginform

everytime i try to logon the page keeps reloading and reloading and nothing happens i have tried difffrent browsers i have also tried using difffrent computers but the problem still is not resolved.

Also i would like to as how can somoneon close a bt id he setup juts for bt smart talk is there a close button once you login to your account?

Thanks

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
rff
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 19

Re: my bt id login.

Go to solution

hi again moderator thanks for moving this post to the correct location but how comes you did not reply to the post? is there anyone that can help with my question? thanks.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 19

Go to solution
0 Ratings
rff
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 19

Go to solution

thanks for the reply this is the same link that i try to logon from basically when i enter my bt id and password its logs on then the page loads and says retriving extras information and a blue circle is loading on top and the page keeps refreshing/reloading with the same message???

i have a primiary bt id when i log into that i have no problem at all the page works fine but this bt id is a addition user for smart talk and when i try to logon using the link you have provided i get this problem which i have described above.

I have tried diffrent browsers and also diffrent computers its the same problem everywere?

please help?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution

Have you tried the BTID live chat help line. They are open 7am -10.45pm 

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/chat/contact_chat/queue_id/491/c/7601/?s_cid=CHAT_LINK_ARTICLE_REACTIVE:...

0 Ratings
rff
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution

i feel absoultly insulted now with these replies. i have joined this forum as i have tried every single help method through bt but have got no where. i have even tried there chat support which is absoultly useless where i speak to people who dont understand me or understand the issue. i have spent days through chat support and call support but i get through overseas call centres speaking to people who read of a script. So i ended up comming to this forum hopeing someone will be able to help based in the uk and i basically get fobbed off with a answer of trying chat support unbeleivable??

Is there anyone here who is a moderator and can help? i will really appreciate it.

kind regards

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 19

Go to solution

I feel absolutely insulted with your last post.

You PM'd me and I explained to you how this forum works and offered you some assistance.

In my reply to your PM I explained to you that this is a customer to customer help forum and that the moderators would not normally become involved until it was apparent that the normal methods for resolving problems had been tried. 

Not being a mind reader I was totally unaware of what you had or had not tried and at no time prior to your last post did you mention that you had  

"tried every single help method through bt but have got no where. i have even tried there chat support which is absoultly useless where i speak to people who dont understand me or understand the issue. i have spent days through chat support and call support but i get through overseas call centres speaking to people who read of a script"  

hence my posting the above posts of what to try.

To ensure I do not absolutely insult you any further I will have nothing further to do with your problem.

0 Ratings
rff
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution

yes you have helped me and pmd me i really appreciate it and thank you for that. i do not mean to come across rude and ungreatfull the reason i fell insulted is because your a very experinced member with over 20,000 posts and i can see your trying to help but what is insulting is you refer me to bt chat and i think you know very well that if someone comes to this forum and asks for help they are comming because they are desperate and this is there final resort. I am sure you know how BT support is weather over the phone or via chat they are useless as a pice of wood you get absoultly nowhere with them they dont even understand your question in the first place. So i would have thought you would just be more experinced thats all.

sorry if i offended you but i just feel very angry that i pay so much for my bt line/internet and i cant get basic help that i have to resort to forums.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

I may be an experienced member of the forum but as I have said, I am not a mind reader.

I had no idea what you had or had not tried and I think you are in no position to judge what I know or don't know about the reasons why people come to this forum.

People come to this forum for a variety of reasons and many of those people have not tried any other method to resolve their problem, hence the question if you had tried Live Chat. This was in an effort to try and establish what you had tried to get the problem resolved. You replied with a rant and that I had insulted you.

To try and diagnose your problem I asked you to try the link to see if the link you were using was the possible problem. You replied that it wasn't.

I do not expect anybody to grateful in any of the posts I reply to but I do expect a basic level of manners which I feel you were lacking in.

I hope you get your problem resolved but as I said, I will not risk insulting you further and I will bow out of this thread.

0 Ratings
rff
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution

i would really like you to stay and help if you can which i will appreciate i know you are not a mind reader but surly you must know that bt chat support is even worse then making a call to bt support. Via chat you speak to someone like your speaking to a robot they are absoultly useless even without me telling you my problem if i was a experinced user here i will never recomend someone to chat support or even phone suppport. anyways i appoligise if i insulted you but i would like anyones help that can help resolve this including yours. thank you.

0 Ratings