cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

norton security

Go to solution

Apologies not sure where to post this.

My brother has moved home and his activation date for his hub and landline is the 2nd March, I have brought his computer back to my home and  connected it to my hub in order for me to install the norton security that comes with his package, I have uninstalled the macafee security as it says but where do I find the link for norton security  so I can install it please?

Thanks Jules

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: norton security

Go to solution
Can I not see the link to install the norton security due to the activation date for his hub and landline not being until next week the 2nd March, would appreciate a reply please?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @polish and thanks for posting.

As far as I'm aware your brothers account will need to be active before he can download the Norton.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks David I wondered that, even though he still has halo 1 , is it the fact he has moved home and the activation date is not until next week the 2nd March? 

I assume the link will be there after that date?

Thanks Jules

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks correct @polish . If you don't see it after activation please get back to me.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks David much appreciated.  Jules

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi David

Still waiting for my brothers landline and broadband to activate by today at midnight.  I am asking if I can still add his norton security via my BT hub as his computer is at my home.  Does he need to have his hub plugged in at his home in order for activation to take place would you know please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@polish No his Hub doesn't need to be plugged in.  As long as your brother has an active broadband service with BT you should be able to log in to MyBT with his BT ID details to activate and download the BT Virus protect software.

Thanks

Neil

Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks Neil managed to sort it.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@polish good stuff, I'm glad you got that sorted.

Neil

0 Ratings