cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mfdarwin
Message 1 of 17

problem signing in

Does anybody know who to contact for help?
Have been on the phone for over 2 hours. Most don't know anything about smarttalk, but refuse to admit it. I get through the first 2 parts of registering and then it says there is a problem. I've checked the possible reasons given in the FAQs and BT say there is no problem with my account. The website says contact us but doesn't say who us is.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 17

Re: problem signing in

do you have a MYBT account.  this is not the same as your username and password you use for email etc  if not you need to set up a MYBT account by going to BT.com

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mfdarwin
Message 3 of 17

Yes. But I have not got to any place for this. Maybe it is on the final section.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 17

if you don't have a MYBT account then I would use your pc and set up an account at BT.com and then try the app again

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mfdarwin
Message 5 of 17

I have but not got that far.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 17

after download complete it asks if at home and if you say yes then it asks for your BT.com login which is the sign in for MYBT

0 Ratings
mfdarwin
Message 7 of 17

Sorry. I've just reinstalled the app and got back to the very start. Put in my BT details, then my phone number, then my mobile, then it gives the problem.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 17

are you the bt acount holder?  android or iphone?

0 Ratings
mfdarwin
Message 9 of 17

Yes I'm account holder. Android 4.0.4 Galaxy S2
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 17

I use an S2 and have had no problems - even when trailling.  when you go to MYBT do you see a link to smarttalk which you can open?

0 Ratings