cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

update :(

PC Desktop Update failed; uninstalled...so, where do I get it re-installed...it seems VERY hard to find an instal for PC desktop...it's all damn phones....make sure you e-mail all users when this fix is rolled out with a download link too...ta! JD!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: update :(

sorry I am sure your post makes sense to you but what pc update failed?  

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

HI..the one on the 4th Dec to 20.1.6 or whatever it was; I have seen their note about 'there will be a fix later this week'....but I un-installed the program thinking it had been broken 'here' somehow (I can break anything!)...so...no Cloud for me at the moment (as it 'seems' really difficult to find a downlaod for desktop app on a PC anyway!). Franky, I can't believe that an update was put out that is/was 'broken'..doesn't anyone 'test' these things first???..that is apalling 😞  Regards J x

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

did you read the cloud update at the top of this board

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

HI IM..yes I did...note my comment re 'their note re a fix etc etc'....did you not get that??? regards J

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

No. Your post are not very clear

like others just need to wait for BT/Mods to update

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Yes I appreciate that...as I said in my reply post to you.. there is no excuse for putting out an 'update' that causes 'more' problems than it 'cures'; it is a poor show...sorry! But as you say..we will have to wait...cheers and thanks anyway - J
0 Ratings