cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liamh86
Message 1 of 7

wifi with fon authentication problem

Can someone tell my why btwifi with fon keeps saying authentication problem. Was working fine until recently.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: wifi with fon authentication problem

if you are using the app then try re installing or you can try just using your browser and going to BTWIFI/FON page and login from there and see if that works

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
liamh86
Message 3 of 7

It wont connect through my phone settings. When i turn on wifi and go to connect, its says authentication problem.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

are you using the app or connecting using your browser in your phone

just tell phone to forget the BTWIFI/FON network and then start from scratch

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
liamh86
Message 5 of 7

Once connected through settings, the app connects it.
0 Ratings
liamh86
Message 6 of 7

Just tried what you said and no joy. Cant understand why it wont connect. Was working great until a few days ago.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

is it your own BTWIFI network or someone else

0 Ratings