Sage
john46

Re: BTFON app for Windows Phone 7

As this posts nearly a year old now it may be worth contacting the mod team again and see if they have an update
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
MEM
Contributor
MEM

It would be nice to know why BT haven't yet provided an app for Windows Phone 7! After all I pay BT for a service that they seem willing to provide as long as I follow all the other sheep to IOS or Android :smileywink:

Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

MEM wrote:

It would be nice to know why BT haven't yet provided an app for Windows Phone 7! After all I pay BT for a service that they seem willing to provide as long as I follow all the other sheep to IOS or Android :smileywink:

Probably because there's not much call for it and they have higher priorities. The app's not vital anyway, manual connection being hardly more hassle. In fact wifi on the go is in itself is not terribly reliable unless you're at a known hotspot; it's usually much easier to use mobile. So you're not missing much. If you're a BT Broadband customer, it's difficult to argue that you're paying for the service though; BT make it clear that free wifi is very much an add-on (see particularly para 8 here).

Baa!

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
Denholm

Looks like there ifs one now: just saw this on the Marketplace

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/bt-wi-fi/35bbdb50-f321-4dab-84b9-c941de3345f6

Ratings look good, I'm just going to try it!