Contributor
pilot1
Accepted Solution

I phone connecting to BT Fon instead of hub

Can anyone help when i power up my iphone each morning it goes to BT Fon instead of my home hub. I then have to go into settings on phone and tick hub. How do i make that my default?

Guru
Webby

Re: I phone connecting to BT Fon instead of hub

When it's connected to FON, click the blue arrow on the right hand side and press the "forget this network" button at the top.

Problem solved :smileywink:
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Contributor
pilot1

Thanks for your prompt and helpful reply.

Aspiring Contributor
Sham

Also if you subscribe to btfon there is a iphone app for btfon, this means you can use it to auto connect to btfon and openzone when out and about, full instructions given when you install it

MakemLad

I had this problem & found out that it is an iPhone problem as Apple don't allow you to set a prefered wifi order. Instead it lists them in alphabetical order & connects to the first available one in the list.

I have changed my hub name to one starting with A so it is listed above both fon & openzone. That way I don't have to keep changing settings every time I get home.