Aspiring Contributor
firkhamhall
Accepted Solution

Network lock code

Okay so I have left BB anywhere and I want to unlock my HTC S620 so my son can use it on O2 payg. Ring the number it tells you to on the web site and the number no longer exists you have to ring the 08000 322111 number which, in it's 4 choices, doesn't mention BT Mobile at all. Don't worry though, the recorded voice tells you there is plenty of help on the web site...... No, as usual, there isn't! lol

Anywho, would someone please direct me as the correct place to go to get the network SIM unlock code for the phone I own.

thanks in advance and best wishes...

G

If you can't beat them, firkhamhall.
Guru
Devon_Dave

Re: Network lock code

Can I suggest you ring the customer options team on 0800 7832 326, they should be able to help.

(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Aspiring Contributor
firkhamhall

Yeah thanks Dave, have you tried ringing that number yourself??

That's the one I said doesn't exist any more. :smileyhappy:

Thanks anyway.

G

Aspiring Contributor
MarkG

I got my unlock code for my HTC Hero about three months ago. The correct number to dial is 0800 032 2111, ie the one you dialled. I don't know why you said it doesn't mention BT mobile, it clearly does! I just rang it again now to check.

It asks if you're a business mobile customer, you hold since you're not, then it rings through to a second section, you input the phone number you're calling about, it gives you 5 options, then unlocking is option 4 - although I think when I did it I went via option 5 as I hadn't left BT Anywhere at that point.

Hope this helps.

Guru
AllanQuatermain

@Dave, the number you quoted has been replaced with 0800 032 2111  :smileywink:

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

Aspiring Contributor
firkhamhall

Thanks Mark,

I hadn't thought of putting the mobile number in when asked, always used the landline number as I didn't realise you got different options depending on which number you entered.

Spoken to a lovely customer service lady this morning after putting in the mobile and hey presto, she told me what to do.

Cheers again, a star for you Sir :smileyhappy:

G