Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aspiring Contributor

Contract Expiry Date

Can someone please tell me how can I find out the expiry date of my current contract.

Steve

Distinguished Sage

Re: Contract Expiry Date

email the mods with your account and phone number and a link back to this thread  forum.moderation.team@bt.com

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Guru

Phone up BT and try to cancel it!
Aspiring Contributor

Thanks for the reply but how do I contact a Moderator.  I've looked through Help but can't find any contact point there.

Steve

Aspiring Contributor

Thanks for the reply but how do I contact a Moderator.  I've looked through Help but can't find any contact point there.

Steve

Recognised Expert

give account and phone number and link back to this thread.

forum.moderation.team@bt.com
Aspiring Contributor

Geoff,

Sorry to be totally dense but when I search the link provided than I get to a webpage which gives this topic as one of those listed.  When I click on the link then I simply get back to the original thread page with replies.  Should I just send a further plea for help listing my details or is this not what is intended.

As you will have gathered, I'm particularly inexpert with computers.

Steve

Aspiring Contributor

Geoff,

Sorry again.  I've just re-read your reply and note that I should have emailed the address and not done a web search.  I've followed your instructions so hopefully a moderator will reply to me.

Steve

Contributor

Dial 100, then press 3 for sales/billing enquiries and ask them. That's what I did.