Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner
0 Ratings

Home Hub 3 - Access Control Problem

Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.57.1.3 (Type A)

I have set internet access restrictions for a laptop that connects via wi-fi. I keep having to reenable this feature (twice today so far) as it keeps turning itself off.

Is anybody else having this problem?

Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Re: Home Hub 3 - Access Control Problem

I am using the same s/w (Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.57.1.3 (Type A) and also see problems. 

For example, if the settings are to disable access from 22:00-07:00, then (usually) it will be disabled at 22:00; however, its still disabled *after* 07:00 the next day. I have to turn access control off and on again to kick start it.

It looks as if there is a problem with this code re this feature.

Is there a workaround to this ?

0 Ratings

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem on my new HH3. My son gets blocked correctly each evening, but then sometimes still cannot connect the next day.

So, if anyone does find a workaround would love to hear about it.

Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

cc05090 wrote:

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem on my new HH3. My son gets blocked correctly each evening, but then sometimes still cannot connect the next day.

So, if anyone does find a workaround would love to hear about it.

Same here.   My daughter's account is restricted 2300 to 0600.   She gets blocked at 2300 fine.   In the morning most of the time she is unblocked, but several times a month it doesn't work and she remains blocked.   We have to turn the access controls off then back on, then she can get in.   It is not an issue with the clock (that is correct; and it happens several hours after 0600).   It just doesn't work very well.