cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 37

Re: BT Pro Box Frame Rate Match Bug - Always 60hz when frame rate matching is on.

@Brucemeister5wrote:

Whatever may have happened appears to have been undone again on my box. When I bring it out of standby I need to turn the frame rate matching off and on again to restore it to 50 hz.

That's interesting, I coudn't may it go into 60hz at all on match frame rate (even when I wanted it to on Netflix for example) 

Of course we have had no acknowledgement or communication on the status of this issue of this at all.   @DanielS  & @NeilO  please can you provide a status of this issue and if it has been/will be addressed.  Thank you.

Message 12 of 37

Re: BT Pro Box Frame Rate Match Bug - Always 60hz when frame rate matching is on.

Just to clarify, the issue did appear to have been resolved on my box yesterday too, but it’s reverted to defaulting to 60hz when I bring it out of standby again now.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 37

@Brucemeister5wrote:

Just to clarify, the issue did appear to have been resolved on my box yesterday too, but it’s reverted to defaulting to 60hz when I bring it out of standby again now.

Oh yes!,  how bizarre.  The bug has returned for me too!   I've no idea what is going on.  @DanielS & @NeilO  please can we have an update on this issue. Thank you.

Message 14 of 37

I seen to get this whenever we've been watching an app (either a film or US content), then when you return to watching TV, The frame rate is out.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 37

This bug is still present in the latest release.  

How to recreate :

1. Switch on HDMI frame rate matching

2. Go into standby, come out of standby.

3.  All live tv content is then in 60hz instead of 50hz with all the associated juddering.

There must be an awful lot of people out there watching an awful juddery picture without realising what caused it.

Please can it be confirmed that this bug has been acknowledged and will be fixed (I've asked quite few times now, thanks)

Message 16 of 37

@expectingtofly I've turned off frame rate matching for now. Just goes wrong too often.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 37

@SoupDragon57 @expectingtofly @Brucemeister5 

Interested to hear from you if  the latest update announced on the Youview forum BT TV Box Pro Software Update 4.1.22 / 0.7.82 has made any difference to this bug?

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 37

@BillyM Still seems broken to me. Netflix still doesn't support frame rate matching. When I viewed a programme on Amazon Prime Video at 24 FPS / 23Hz, normal TV then also played at this rate. When switching too another device and back to BT TV (including coming back out of standby), my amp said it was now at 59Hz. Only turning off frame rate matching restored the correct frame rate. 

I am running 4.1.22 / 0.7.82.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 37

Does anyone know if this bug has been fixed yet?

Message 20 of 37

Just tested it using firmware 4.2.124 (224d71)/0.9.218 - still has all the same issues. Is this going to get fixed?
0 Ratings