cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT TV Pro - simultaneous recordings

Go to solution

Hi. Very pleased with the TV Pro box. Using internet as source connected via Wi-Fi to smart hub 2. I don’t seem to be able to record more than two recordings at once. I don’t think there’s any settings regarding multicast on the hub. Is there anything else that needs to be set?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT TV Pro - simultaneous recordings

Go to solution

Using WiFi you can only record 2 channels at same time. This has been covered recently on the forum using search

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Just a thought - if I wanted to connect the TV Box to the hub via a broadband extender - would that present any problems? Otherwise I will have to run a long Ethernet cable or get the master socket moved. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Just to clarify, using an Ethernet connection rather than Wi-Fi will not change the recording limits.

If you opted to have an aerial connection rather than receiving the free to air channels via BT multicast IP channels you would be able to use the 4 terrestrial tuners than the BT Tv Box Pro has as well as the two IP  multicast streams.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Just installed my BT TV Pro box last week, still getting used it but when I tried recording two programmes simultaneously i couldn’t watch a different third programme? We were told we would be able to do so when we ordered. 

0 Ratings