cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT TV VIP Package Now TV App

It is my understanding, that the Now App is available to use with the VIP package. I have a few questions.

1. What is the maximum number of devices that the Now App can be used on, in my case Sony 2021/22 TVs.

2. Can the Now App be used with all broadband providers (see scenario below) and not restricted to BT Broadband.

3. Is the Discovery+ Premium subscription included to watch TNT Sports on my Sony TVs. It would be nice for somebody to confirm they are watching TNT Sports on a Sony TV using the Discovery+ App on a Sony TV.

I live in a rural area where the maximum broadband is FTTC 73 mbps. There is no chance of Openreach Full Fibre until at least 2026 (if then).

I have been offered 500 mbps full fibre from another provider (active works outside my house right now).

Believe it or not, but it would be cheaper for me to keep the BT Broadband 73 mbps Ethernet connected solely to a BT TV box and use the 500 mbps on everything else in the house. Than it would to keep my current full Sky Q subscription. Bonus 500 mbps.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT TV VIP Package Now TV App

1. What is the maximum number of devices that the Now App can be used on, in my case Sony 2021/22 TVs.

Usual NowTV rules apply for the HD Boost add on which is part of the VIP package. So 3 devices at a time. You Pro Box will count as one even via the EPG 

2. Can the Now App be used with all broadband providers (see scenario below) and not restricted to BT Broadband.

Yes.

3. Is the Discovery+ Premium subscription included to watch TNT Sports on my Sony TVs. It would be nice for somebody to confirm they are watching TNT Sports on a Sony TV using the Discovery+ App on a Sony TV. 

Yes. VIP includes TNT Sport and Discovery+ 

0 Ratings