cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: BT Tv reviews

EE TV may have the occasional bugs as it has just started but they should clear up soon, but probably for new customers as I haven't experienced any really and I have had BT TV for 8 months.  You will get bugs with sky stream too. I am lucky enough to have sky stream in my living room and EE TV upstairs. 

Theres nothing wrong with it in my opinion. It's the cheaper alternative to Sky stream but you get a hard drive if you pick the Pro TV box and you get most of the 'branded' channels, plus Netflix basic and discovery plus basic included as well. 

If you do have any unfortunate issues this forum is the place to come as fellow customers like myself are only happy to help 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 27

@roger4269  If you’re a BT broadband customer you can get Discovery+ Premium for £20 pm on a 30 day contract through BT.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 27

Yes as long as you have another 24 month contract for say the entertainment pack...

So you can't just have a 30 day rolling tnt sports.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 27

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 27

I see but I don't understand how out of all the variables for watching as shown the devices that you can actually access it on now TV as it's an not a platform on its own.

So it's obviously available without the BT/EE boxes.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 27

NOW stopped issuing their own devices such as boxes and sticks some time ago now, but many will still be in circulation, and the Discovery+ app can be downloaded onto those. 

I’m still undecided as to whether or not that we’re going to be renewing our BT TV contract when it expires in April. Content is king and all of the content that we’re interested in is available direct to us, usually at a lower price than via BT TV. Although the Discovery+ Premium @£20pm ( cancel anytime) offer for BT broadband customers is a good deal. The 24 month tv contract is very off putting and the only attractions of BT TV to us are the ability to record the subscription channels and having the sports channels available without needing to take any entertainment channels. The re-brand seems to have been very cosmetic to us as customers and although the Apple partnership  is attractive, I’m not sure that is enough to tempt me into another 24 month contract.

Message 27 of 27

I wholeheartedly agree

I put my prices in my reply because it's a decent offer plus no long term contracts either which is very appealing to me.

I agree that the tnt sports/discovery + offer through BT is a very good price but I was rather unsure about it when I looked into it via your link.

I've actually hooked up my old Freesat Humax box 1000s I think it is so I've got that option for recording as I have via LG TV with my hard drive too.

It's a bit difficult to really make a good case for having BT/EE TV especially as now TV apps & the other similar apps & service's are available so freely on many platforms but then it's really down to cost & content & wot actually is the best option for the viewer.

0 Ratings