cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 55

Bt pro box unable to set record for 1day

Go to solution

Is anyone else getting an issue with the pro box and trying to program a recording for Tuesday 1st march i get message this program can't be recorded please try again later , it is hit and miss have found for last couple of days , i have series linked a program yesterday the holiday at 9.pm that starts Tuesday but in my tv section it shows Wednesday and no record symbol in the guide , i have reset box got latest firmware same issues everything else ok apart from channel 5 and HD worst on HD. Can someone try their box let me know any help appreciated

0 Ratings
54 REPLIES 54
Message 2 of 55

Re: Bt pro box unable to set record for 1day

Go to solution

I am experiencing the same problem.  I reported this to BT this morning but they were unable to fix.  My guess is that the calendar is at fault and they probably think that next Tuesday is the 29th February.  I suppose we will have to wait until Tuesday when, with any luck, they realise. and the problem and fix it.

Message 3 of 55

Go to solution

Same here.

Just had a look at my recording schedule & everything scheduled for Tuesday & Friday is showing with "Scheduling Problem". On closer examination of the EPG, Friday is a duplicate of Tuesday instead of showing the correct schedule. Checked the TV EPG & that's correct so I guess a YouView issue?

Edit

BTTV app & web site EPGs are correct for Friday so seems to just be the box.

Edit II

Looks like it's BBC channels that are duplicated on Friday so not sure what's going on.

@DarrenDev?

Message 4 of 55

Go to solution

It appears its most channels for that day so yeah I'm thinking same about calendar issue  at least i now know it's not just me and my box

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 55

Go to solution

Tried my old humax retail youview box and it is ok it is just the bt pro boxes 

Message 6 of 55

Go to solution

I checked the Youview app on my SONY Bravia and Friday's schedule is correct. So I agree, the problem appears to be with the BT Pro Box.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 55

Go to solution

I agree the EPG does seem inconsistent between  Freeview and Youview  ( in my case data from Crystal Palace transmitter) . I have alerted the moderators to the thread so hopefully someone can get Youview to investigate and correct.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 55

Go to solution

Most seem to be resolved now but I still have one scheduled recording with an issue. Last episode of I Sniper on C4HD at 12:05 on Wednesday. Although it's showing in the schedule as tomorrow (Tuesday). But that may be an oddity of the timing, being just after midnight.

Edit

Just resolved also.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 55

Go to solution
Had a response from youview team they are aware of the issues and are working on a solution with BT
Message 10 of 55

Re: BT Pro box 'ghost' failed recordings

Go to solution

Well BT have excelled themselves with the update or whatever they did last night, my BT Pro Box thinks its Friday 4th March and all the scheduled recordings for 1st, 2nd, 3rd are showing up as failed!!  No access to any subscription channels either!!! Unbelievable! Just hope it gets sorted soon.