cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Bt with sky user - can’t watch footy on discovery plus

Go to solution

I’ve got bt sports through sky - now tnt sports

I can watch the football on my sky boxes but can’t stream via the discovery plus app. I registered via my sky q box as I should though when I try to open a tnt channel on the app it states ‘contact your provider to find out how to watch’

Please could you help asap - I watch the footy on my iPad regularly from hotels and am already missing games 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bt with sky user - can’t watch footy on discovery plus

Go to solution

According to sky community forum if you pay SKY for BT/TNT SPORTS  then currently you cannot access via discovery plus but SKY hope to make it available soon

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Ok cheers. 

Checked sky forum, recent September posts saying this should be enabled now. Not for me. Have posted on there anyway to see if can help

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @kennyboy993   If you pay Sky for TNT Sports then you can watch the channels on Sky Go.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks pal - literally just realised that a few mins after my post. I’m sure it wasn’t that way when before as I had to have Btsport app. Anyway that’s me sorted 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
If you pay Sky, you use Sky's app and their process for activating discovery+
If you pay BT, you use BT's process for activating discovery+ (and previously had access to the BT Sport app).

No matter how you activate discovery+, all channels are available on all supported platforms now - including SkyQ.