cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

DAZN on EETV

What are the chances of DAZN appearing on EETV? Its omission for me is pretty big.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: DAZN on EETV

@Popeye13_Officialwrote:

What are the chances of DAZN appearing on EETV? Its omission for me is pretty big.

NHL fan?

I suppose there is always a chance,  but delivering apps to the Pro Box does not appear to be a strong point of the service.

It seems to me the best mix is to use the Pro Box as a PVR and another device for app viewing. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 3 of 7

A Chromecast or Firestick dongle is always going to be the most flexible way of accessing these services in a fast changing world of provider launches and consolidation.
Message 4 of 7

@stereohavenwrote:

@Popeye13_Officialwrote:

NHL fan?

Think I meant NFL. I like NHL… 😳

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 5 of 7

More for the Boxing than anything else. Currently i do plug a Chromecast Ultra in, as thats still the only stable way ive found that works. The Apple TV app is juddery (With or without the framerate matching on) whereas if it came to EETV, i'd be made up because i could scrap the CC Ultra!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I think the DAZN channel has even been removed from Sky and now is only available via the app

Subscribe to DAZN | Sky Help | Sky.com | Sky Help | Sky.com

....I think DAZN Channel 1 was a permanent channel for a while on Sky and Virgin, DAZN PPV was then another channel, but others have said and even Sky say....its available via the app. Was your question about whether the channel would arrive or the app? I doubt the channel will ever.

When I have used DAZN I have used the tvOS app, I tend to watch PPV on the app IF there is another boxing match within the same month that is once of their included in the sub fights. You always get a month 'free' when you buy a PPV event and sometimes there can be a decent card within the following 30 days. 

There was a weird period of time when there was no way to watch Sky Box Office on the Apple TV without getting the iOS app and screen mirroring so DAZN became my favoured way. Pretty sure there was also a fight that was on TNT Box office but wasnt purchasable through EETV...anyway getting slightly side tracked.

Ive found the DAZN tvOS app okay, no stuttering and so on but I do prefer the coverage on TNT or Sky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Yes, in app-form. DAZN withdrew the DAZN1 channel from distribution but its still available on the DAZN app.

But yes, id love DAZN to come to EETV.

0 Ratings