cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Discovery+ . Not yet ready?

Received an email to say this was part of my subscription now. Followed instructions to  download and activate but nowhere in app or on web to activate it as per instructions in the email. Has someone jumped the gun?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Discovery+ . Not yet ready?

It's legit and there was a lengthy thread about it last week.

You can activate it here https://www.bt.com/sport/discovery-plus 

Entertainment discovery plus only for entertainment and big entertainment TV packages. 

App should be coming on TV Pro and mini boxes shortly too.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks. Have seen the link and already downloaded the app but no way of activating D+

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I have tried to sign in by going to MyBT and Your Products/TV. 

There is now a discovery+ button under Monthly add-ons, but if you press Activate it takes you to the discovery+ login page. There you press sign in and are instructed, if you already have a provider, to use your current sign in. The BT account email address and password do not work!

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@barnpiecewrote:

I have tried to sign in by going to MyBT and Your Products/TV. 

There is now a discovery+ button under Monthly add-ons, but if you press Activate it takes you to the discovery+ login page. There you press sign in and are instructed, if you already have a provider, to use your current sign in. The BT account email address and password do not work!

Richard

You need to create a D+ account on that page, you can enter the login details of any existing D+ account if you prefer and billing will be via your BT account

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Thanks to both. The Disco+ button is now there and takes you to a login page which worked for me. The App is now live. Can't see it in the BTTV programme guide though

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

It's not in the EPG at the moment, app only at present 

0 Ratings