cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

HorrorXtra on Internet channels

I am wondering if we will ever get the HorrorXtra channel on the internet channels.

It is on channel 69 on normal Freeview and we have all the other CBS channels on the service.

I know I can switch to the TV built in Freeview to watch it, but it would be a good addition.

I know that internet channels are really for limited Freeview areas and mine isn't, but I enjoy the extra HD channels so made the choice to go with them.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: HorrorXtra on Internet channels

I was wondering this myself @Weerab1983 Hopefully BT are looking into this

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I know if it's on Freeview and they already have the other CBS channels, hopefully it comes at some point.

I get it with UKTV ones, that they couldn't reach an agreement.

With Sky Stream making lots of changes, it would be a shame if the BT offering fell behind. 

Message 4 of 6

@Weerab1983 I emailed AMC Network International to ask about HorrorXtra being on BT TV.

This was the reply: At the moment there are no plans for HorrorXtra to join BT TV via IP, though that may change in the future. In the meantime, please enjoy our other channels that are available via this platform such as Legend.

Message 5 of 6

well what is suprising is that currently the HorrorXtra content doesn't seem to be be being included  the CBS CatchUp player  which currently seems to be restricted to the CBS Reality , RealityExtra and Legend channel  content- so it does seem to be a less than full rollout of HorrorXtra channel and its content.

Message 6 of 6

Thanks @BillyM, really interesting.

Makes me think whether things will change after the 'EE rebranding'.

0 Ratings