cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

I have been resetting my BT TV every day, now it wont reset at all.

This is my 3rd box trying to sort this issue, but not getting anywhere, tech help online just want me to upgrade my broadband, switched off now as it doesn't work at all.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: I have been resetting my BT TV every day, now it wont reset at all.

"It doesn't work" doesn't really tell us much - what actually happening?

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi, I have tried to reset the box on all the reset options, and on all reset options it says reset cancelled, so I exit out of that and I get no lights on box and a blank screen. I switch of box at mains and switch it back on again, it starts to load with solid blue light and a blank screen, I then try reset again and it does the above, so frustrating!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

hi @Southy thanks for posting, you mentioned that this is the 3rd box you have had - could you let us know what issue you were having originally that needed the reset?

I'll drop you a direct message to get some details on the box serial and see what's happening.

thanks

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @David_H 

the issues with the first 2 boxes was with the internet connection, they were saying that they couldn't connect, the 3rd box cured that problem, but then the resetting issues started

regards

Paul

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Southy  thanks for that and confirming the serial number on the earlier PM.

Connection problems can be caused by network or in-home causes so we'll look at both the broadband and previous box events to identify the underlying issue and get that sorted for you. 

Thanks,

David

0 Ratings