cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 26

Itv programs

I have a bt pro box connected by wifi. We have itv x app our problem is we can not watch live itv. We have registered and signed in numerous gimes but still can not watch live itv on the pro box. Can anyone give us a clue as to what is wrong.

0 Ratings
25 REPLIES 25
Message 2 of 26

Re: Itv programs

Are you running your box in IP mode or aerial mode?

Can you watch ITV live through channel 3 or 103 in the EPG

Message 3 of 26

The ITVX app on the pro box does not provide the full experience that you get on other devices. There are no live channels available on it and no HD either.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 26

Thanks. I just wondered why we can't get just normal itv stations on the tv guide,seems unfair that we are paying bt but not getting a full tv service, not really bothered about itvx.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 26

We run eveything through wireless. Can not get itv programs at all as itv x comes up and says sign in or register which we have done but now it won't be accepted so we can watch.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 26

Hi @57mo   Can I ask when you look at the guide (EPG)  (press guide button on your remote ) what channel is showing in the guide in position 003 and which channel  is in position 006 ?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 26

Itv1HD and itv2 HD.  Directly you try to go on them ITV x comes up and says sign in which we have registered and signed  but it won't let us in.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 26

Just want straight itv programs not interested in itvx

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 26

You can't view live ITV channels from the EPG unless you are logged in to ITVX which is why your box keeps taking you to the login page.

Perhaps you have entered the wrong password (for ITVX)? If so, you can reset it here https://www.itv.com/watch/user/password/reset

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 26

@57mo  thank you for confirming the channels in the guide..What you are seeing does seem unusual.

One other check . If you press the home button on the remote  the first carousel should be LIVE TV with  Normally  current BBC 1  then current ITV1  then current C4  programme  to the right of the guide image, Do you see the ITV1 programme image and if you navigate to it  and then press i button on the remote do you get the programme info  with a Watch live option  and if you select watch live does it work ?

Also  Can I suggest when convenient (ie when you are not watching or recording anything ) just doing a restart of the box pro by holding the aqua button on the front of the box for about 8 to 10 seconds and see if you still have the problem after the restart,

0 Ratings