cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 24

Re: New youview box supplied. BUT.

OK, just read back & apologies for asking what you'd already answered, including that you have issues with iPlayer on the BT box also.

Just a thought but when you installed the replacement box, did you use the AC adapter that came with it or stick with the old one?

If the former, have you tried plugging it into another socket?

I'm still leaning towards another duff box, or one that may have been nobbled by the EE rebranding software.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 24

I didn't get an adaptor ,but it's plugged into a surge protector,this also has my AV Receiver ,turntable,blueray player & a mini disc player plugged in.The tv is plugged into a different one
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 24

So it could be issues with the ac adapter then. Seems daft not to supply one.

Long shot but try swapping the TV & ac adapter around, just in case for some odd reason it doesn't like the surge protection.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 24

My apologies. I felt certain that i had been sent a lead with a 13a plug on it but when i was going to plug it in to the other surge protector i did in fact find it was the AC adaptor.I'll have a look tonight & see where things are.
Am i correct in thinking that BT are now not connected in any way to what was BT sport & all the things changing is down to TNT.

In mybt i only have what was bt sport,it shows that i have discovery plus.So if i find it still unwtchable what would be the position if i were to cancel BT/TNT sport.Would i then lose discovery +. i'm currently running in out of contract mode.

I suspect that i'll have to get back to BT about the box anyway.
0 Ratings