cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Now TV Boost Billing

Well as per the conversation on the with the agent who stated it was auto being removed and I wasnt being charged of it, I want it removed since there's just no need to waste any more time on this. 

Will that require another call to the call centre?

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

To be honest, I don't know how they could even do it? There's no package option where you pay EE TV for part of it, and Now TV for the rest? You'd need to drop to a package that doesn't include any Now account, but such a thing doesn't exist anymore. The alternative would be to cancel EE TV altogether, but I assume that's not what you want?
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

I have no idea either. I'm sure his agent number will be visible on the logs/notes so maybe ask him why he said that? Could we just follow through on what he said was happening and remove the now TV boost and make sure I don't pay for it? I'm sure the call can be listened too for a quick resolve.

Would be happy to cancel EE TV since the only reason was the sky sport on multiple. BT Sport is no biggie. Already got a fresh nowTV account set up with discounted sports and boost added.

A past suggestion when it wasn't working from the call centre was to "tell your other half to stop watching". So I would rather pay an ETF than be that disrespectful to my other half and have it carry on longer. 

So how do I get it removed? I can downgrade the TV no problem via the website but no option to remove the boost.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

The last notes on your account were from the swearing incident. Nothing since.
Although Now Boost is on your account, it's not appearing on your bill anyway - so no need to remove it. If you want to downgrade the TV, then it'd be worth trying that online first. Once you've done that, let me know and I'll confirm exactly what the order will do.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

Its not on my last bill but HD and 4K now is. I'm even more confused.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

I'm really not a fan of having to do this all publicly with posts on here. It would be much easier if you could email me.
Yes, I can now see today's bill on the system (it wasn't issued when I checked earlier).
Our systems show that your char* Now TV login has Sports+Boost, paid for on your BT account. Your latest bill shows a partial refund for money paid directly to Now TV. So as far as our systems are concerned, you're paying BT for the service - as of the order on May 16th to correct the issue.

So yes - you will now need to cancel the service again if you've paid for it separately, but I can't tell if any minimum term contract will apply. You'd be best calling to ask.
0 Ratings