cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Now subscription

Go to solution

I have lost all Now channels on my BT box pro. I get a message telling me to set up on each channel.  I have also been on the Now app and looks like my account has no current membership. It seems my BT subscription has been unlinked with Now. I have a subscription with BT until October 2024. Any suggestions? Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Now subscription

Go to solution

Hi there,

I have also lost my membership on NOW TV since the switch from BT TV to EE TV on 6th Dec. I have the BT TV Big Sport package for which I pay a handsome sum each month to include all 11 sky sports channels via NOW TV. I have reset everything including apps, logging out etc but each time I try to watch any sports channels it tells me I do not have a membership and comes up with payment options. I checked the billing section in NOW TV account and payment failed on 10th Dec. Payment is presumably through BT. I contacted BT and they said the NOW TV subscription has been 'knocked off' my package and they couldn't do anything other than raise an internal ticket. The agent said there was nothing they could do but 'escalate' internally. Still nothing each time I try and watch NOW TV through any device. Very disappointed and hope BT will resolve soon and compensate for the time I have been unable to watch.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Now subscription

Go to solution

Exactly the same happened to me. Payment had failed and I had no membership. I raised the issue with BT via Twitter/X. Someone rang me back to sort the issue out within 24 hours.

0 Ratings