cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

NowTV channels to not work when connected to Eeero WiFi

Hello,

I have been having issues with NowTV channels on my BT TV Pro box when several users are using the internet.

I am seeing pixelation and broken sound. I have around 70Mbps down and 18 Mbps up with a ping of around 15ms. So I am sure my connection if sufficient for the usage. 

I have no issues using the Netflix or Prime apps nor do I have any issues with Disney and AppleTV from a Roku. The problem only seems to be on the BT TV Pro when watching the live channels. 

I have an Eero device that I have setup to use for WiFi rather than the BT Router as it provides QOS features. I have setup my other devices to connect to it but I am having issues with the BT TV Pro box. 

I am able to connect to the Eero device from the box. It reports the connection is okay. I am able to use the Netflix and Prime apps without issue. However the NowTV channels in the guide refuse to work. When changing to these channels the box says there is no internet connection. 

The problem is limited to the the guide only from what I can see. 

Is anyone successfully using their BT TV Pro via an Eero device with the NowTV channels?

Thank you. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: NowTV channels to not work when connected to Eeero WiFi

It could be a multicast error, does your Eero device support multicast ?

0 Ratings