cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Pro TV Box - 4K HDR Issues

Hi All, 

Just had the BT pro 4K box delivered and have noticed that the box seems to be pushing out a HDR signal as default. All non-HDR channels, and the menus have a blue hue and all slightly washed out and are really unwatchable. This only happens when I select either of the 4K outputs options in the picture settings. I also don't have the option to see any HDR content, only 4K. however, if I change the output settings to 1080p, all the colours are restored and it looks great, and Netflix etc all now give the option of HDR and my TV sends out the HDR message, however I obviously don't get 4K. 

I don't seem to have the option of both! I've tried multiple settings on the TV, but as it works fine with all other sources (roku etc) then I can't see how the TV settings are at fault. 

Anyone else have this issue or know how to deal with it?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Pro TV Box - 4K HDR Issues

The only issue I have is with my TV staying in HDR mode when I flick back to a normal channel. But a quick input change and back to the one I want solves that. But that's an issue with the TV and not the box.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Which TV (make and model) are you using and is it directly connected  (ie nothing in between) by HDMI cable to the BT TV PRO Box  ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I've got a Phillips TV.  Connected direct from the box to the TV - no switchers or AV receiver. Works fine when we had the Virgin360 box, and works with my 4K Roku box. 

Just seems an odd one why the colourspace is wrong when selecting the 4k outputs. 

0 Ratings