cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Prime freezing and crashes on BT TV

@Weerab1983 

That thread wrt NETFLIX deals with a scenario where a person is taking a subscription direct with NETFLIX , people with  EE TV packages typically Entertainment and Big Entertainment currently have NETFLIX Basic as part of the package pricing. Not aware of EE TV having yet made any announcement of changes to the NETFLIX package included in those packages. nor any change of support for the T2100. (just that those having the NETFLIX  with ads sub would need to use a compatible device as that subscription will not run on the box which is the current situation)

Message 12 of 17

I appreciate what you are saying zulu17, but I think I will wait a while with regard to the PRO box, to see if they can sort it.

By the way, the problems are not broadband related. Everything else is fine.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Thank's Weerab 1983.

I have my Netflix through my BT package. So, we wait to see what is going to happen about this.

Message 14 of 17

@zulu17 if Netflix are ending Netflix Basic at some point you won't be able to get it whatever your package was when you took out the contract.

I am sure you will agree that it's not unusual for services to be added or discontinued while your in contract. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Totally agree Weerab1983, but I'll wait and see what they come up with.

Message 16 of 17

@brimar @John99999 @Weerab1983 @zulu17 

If the Prime app is broken, it’s not broken for everyone everywhere.

I’ve just run it up on my T2110, and while it’s certainly slower than a slow thing to respond, it did work, and went through the Pink Floyd documentary without incident. 

Its response is quite acceptable on my T4000 though, and again it behaved itself there.

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Yes. Midnight. It is quite strange, that it works better for some, than others. As I posted some months ago. Having spent some time with the online help team, " something " was done to my system, and, since then, although the Prime app is very slow, as you say, I can watch a film or a sports match, without it buffering or dropping out. So it's not a complete disaster.

0 Ratings