cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Tv contract

My Sky is up for renewal soon and I haven't had  BT TV since the original BT Vision ( soo bad ) but im up to give it a go now. Can I get Now TV ( Sky) and Sky sport as packages but I dont need Netflix etc .

If so what the cost please.

Thanks  

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Tv contract

If you log in using the MyBT at the top right of this page you'll see the packages and their prices.  If you can hold off for a while you'll find that now and then there are stupidly cheap offers compared to the normal wallet busters!

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

can't actually see what I want though , all include Netflix and TNT Sports or films
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

All include Netflix and I can't see anyway that you can opt out of that. 

You can get Entertainment only and then add on Sky Sports.

Prices differ but generally without special offers your currently looking looking at £20 for Now TV Entertainment with the Discovery channel, Discovery plus basic (excludes TNT Sport and Eurosport) and £35 for Sky Sports on a 30 day rolling contract add on. So £55 per month all in for TV.

Prices can increase every April with inflation.

Message 5 of 7

This is where it gets complicated, as different people get different offers.  When I log into the EE TV page as a potential new customer I see two sports-only packages:  Sport (£18/m) & Big Sport (£43/m).

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
Message 6 of 7

@Tally1001wrote:

My Sky is up for renewal soon and I haven't had  BT TV since the original BT Vision ( soo bad ) but im up to give it a go now. 

It is better than the BT Vision days, but not a patch on Entertainment OS or Sky HD/Q.

@Tally1001wrote:

Can I get Now TV ( Sky) and Sky sport as packages but I dont need Netflix etc . 

Nope.

Do you need to record? If not, why not go to NOW direct? The only packages which do not include Netflix are Sport (TNT Sport) and Big Sport (TNT Sport and Sky Sports).

Is your aversion to Netflix because you don't like it or you already have it? If you already have it, you can move billing to BT/EE. 

Basically, you cannot avoid TNT Sport and/or Netflix as your base package will have to include at least one of them.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Well @Tally1001  it is EE TV now although currently also still sold via BT and their recent news release is at

https://newsroom.ee.co.uk/ee-launches-ee-tv--a-comprehensive-new-service-offering-flexible-access-to...

That  article lists the packages , their content and available content addons  ( there may be promotional offers with differing prices available at times from either EE and/or BT ).

0 Ratings