Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Unable to watch recording from TNT sports

Where do I find the account number ?
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

It should be in your order confirmation emails, or on any of your bills.

Alternatively, let me know the BT ID or EE ID that you use to view your bill online.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

Channel 408 doesn't exist on my system.

But I gather from emails to yourself, I have basically been conned.

My new 2 year deal that was supposed to be identical to the old one + fibre (and I specifically asked several times because all I wanted was the TNT) is infact a downgrade.

They have given me SD only 

Not happy at all with this - I would obviously not bothered if I had been told the truth.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

Just spoke with BT about my contract and basically there is nothing they will do, they locked me in for 2 years on an inferior package.

The only thing I can do is pay even more money to them - I wish I had never bothered in the first place.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

If you watch TNT Sports via Discovery+ you will be able to watch in HD/UHD at no extra cost.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

That is what I do, on Roku

But due to TNT only putting out live channels and no catch-up over the w/e for the British GP, I thought I would turn on the BT box for the 1st time and record it.

Which didn't work..

But now I am confused as I did have a discovery plus subscription but thought I had changed over to the BT one.

Just check, I am I using the BT TNT subscription on discovery plus and watching HD.

But you can only record through the EE app via TNT ?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

HD/UHD is included as standard via the discovery+ app - if you use the app on any platform (including on the TV Box), you'll be able to watch live and catch up in the best quality available. You cannot record from the app though.
The channels in the TV Guide on the TV Box are delivered from EE TV servers, and specifically require an EE TV subscription to watch them - including the HD/4K add-on if you want access to the higher quality channels. Channels from the TV Guide can be recorded, subject to subscription.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

I find the Discovery+ app on the Pro box difficult to navigate when trying to find things on catch up sometimes. If I use the Watch List it will have a list of things that you have previously watched on Discovery+ and it’s quite easy to find the latest event then. It’s the same as watching a recording from there then. This works for me when watching speedway from Eurosport, but I’m not sure whether it’s the same for TNT Sports events.

0 Ratings