cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Upgrade Netflix not available?

Go to solution

Currently on entertainment package with Now and Netflix, have the standard Netflix subscription at additional £4 per month cost, and have in the past upgraded to Premium subscription at additional £5 per month (I.e. £9 per month in total). Just been on the bt website and the option of upgrading to premium is no longer showing. Anyone know what’s happening?

edit:- looks like this can be done via Netflix but used to be able to do it on BT account 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Upgrade Netflix not available?

Go to solution

@olgitnorm Netflix have just announced that premium will increase by £2 to £17.99 per month. It might be that BT are updating their systems to reflect this.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Well I did have a look on My BT app today and  Basic /Standard/Premium were showing if I opted to Manage Netflix.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Yep it is showing on mine now, strange I tried it on both the app and the website and it wasn’t showing only standard and basic but the premium option is now there and still at the same £9 price 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

As the Netflix upgrade is a addon  Bt could change the addon price subsequently  and any revised price would apply from the next (month) rolling subscription.

0 Ratings