cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

West Indies v India 2nd day highlights

I am wondering why these were not broadcast as originally scheduled this morning?   See they have been rescheduled for tomorrow morning just before the 3rd day highlights.  Was a there a technical issue in producing the highlights?

While I am about it, why are the highlights not showing up on catch up on the Youview box but are available on the BT Sport app on my phone?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: West Indies v India 2nd day highlights

I  noticed the highlights for the first 3 days are now on the BT Player (Youview)..

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

May be unrelated but some of the cricket schedule data seems a bit mixed up

BT Schedule error.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

The catch up highlights are showing up in the BT TV app but not in the Youview Search results.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@Gomez  Actually they are in Youview search results BUT ONLY you search in a particular way.

eg if you search  with string  "West Indies v India"   tt is shown in the On Demand results.

If you search with the string "West Indies v India  - 1st Test"  or "West Indies - Test Match Cricket" then  whilst you get the On Now & Later  future repeats  of the highlights YOU DO NOT GET any On Demand results. 

This suggests that  either inconsistent different tities (or identities)  are being used for the  linear and ondemand content or there is a flaw/bug in the process.

The way it should work is that if select a previous programme in the  (backwards) EPG or an future programme in the EPG schedule if that programme is available on demand there should be a link (play option)  in the EPG to play it in the on demand player.

No one seems to have overall responsibility or interest in ensuring that data is consistent throughout.

It is very difficult to get anybody to respond to issues on Youview search issues.  Quite frustrating really.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I did try widening the search target to be that in your first example but still did not show any On Demand results.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

I will try and post a couple of screenshot if I can  compress them

0 Ratings