cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavbland
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

2 sub e mail accounts have disappeared

Over the last couple of days 2 of my sub e mail accounts have disappeared - I have not deleted them and there is no record of deletion in the deleted e mail address section.

My main account works fine but when I dnter either of the e mail addresses that have disappeared to log in I receive a not recognised message!

i am also unable to send e mails to either account from my main account - they just bounce back

any advice appreciated 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: 2 sub e mail accounts have disappeared

@gavbland 

Have you logged into MyBt and looked at the manage email addresses section to see if they are listed?

Are they in regular usage?

See http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44499/~/why-has-my-email-address-been-suspended-or-de...

0 Ratings
gavbland
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi 

they are in regular usage and have literally disappeared from my list of accounts a test message bounced back saying the account is disabled 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Not sure then, lets see if any other forum member can help. I assume these are associated with a current BT broadband service, or BT Premium mail?

0 Ratings
gavbland
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Thsnks

yes current BT premium mail account - main account works fine

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

You may have to call the premium mail helpdesk then.

Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 7

@gavblandwrote:

Over the last couple of days 2 of my sub e mail accounts have disappeared - I have not deleted them and there is no record of deletion in the deleted e mail address section.

My main account works fine but when I dnter either of the e mail addresses that have disappeared to log in I receive a not recognised message!

i am also unable to send e mails to either account from my main account - they just bounce back

any advice appreciated 

Hi, welcome to the forums.

This could be a system issue, but usually a bounce back message indicates the reason - sometimes it's not easy to properly decipher the message.

I've sent you a private message (you'll see an envelope on screen to press).

0 Ratings