Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kate99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

36 password changes since May 2

I've been forced to change my password at least 36 times (that's the number of changed password emails I've saved, some have been deleted) and I'm getting a little fed up with it.  I cannot check my emails quickly on my phone as invariably if I use the email app I have a forced password change, to go into the emails through the web browser on phone is slow and if I do that I normally have a forced password change next time I log on. Logging on with the PC is not much better. This has only been happening since my email upgrade.  Any suggestions - apart from moving away from BTmail?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: 36 password changes since May 2

There's an earlier reply here which might help.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
kate99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply, however the solution in previous thread is not a solution, it's just a suggestion to rotate 2 passwords, it doesn't help with the underlying problem of forced password changes.  To get my emails today I had to change password twice.  It is time consuming and a pain if I have to do it on my phone. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

We all agree it's not a solution, but months of complaining have had no effect. We are all customers here (except the mods) and have no way of forcing Yahoo to fix things. The workaround just helps a little. You are, of course, free to complain to the higher echelons of BT, perhaps if enough people did something might get done.

0 Ratings