Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

ALL MY EMAILS HAVE GONE MISSING ANYTHING OLDER THEN DEC 21

Go to solution

TOPIC 

HAVE TRIED TO MESSAGE JohnC2 but it wont let me his name dont appear in private message option 
spoke to bt they say they dont know how to help me or wanyt me to pay 10 a month to speek to there tech team 
as a it tech who has had customers with similare problems in past i know usualy a week or two later a tech swaps a hdd or server and reroots my mail settings server and they all come back 

can someon please let me know if this is still the case 

also i cant send myself emails and the settinhgs button doest seem to work  

thanks 

great advice thank you
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: ALL MY EMAILS HAVE GONE MISSING ANYTHING OLDER THEN DEC 21

Go to solution

Please remove your email address from your post. This is a public forum and it is against forum rules to post personal email addresses.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Which email system are you on - bt yahoo or the newer BT Mail?

you cannot message the mods as contact is by invite only

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@michaeljwoodwrote:

TOPIC 

HAVE TRIED TO MESSAGE JohnC2 but it wont let me his name dont appear in private message option 
spoke to bt they say they dont know how to help me or wanyt me to pay 10 a month to speek to there tech team 
as a it tech who has had customers with similare problems in past i know usualy a week or two later a tech swaps a hdd or server and reroots my mail settings server and they all come back 

can someon please let me know if this is still the case 

also i cant send myself emails and the settinhgs button doest seem to work  

thanks 

great advice thank you

Hi, welcome to the forums.

How are you accessing your emails, is it via webmail using a browser, or app/client using a smart device etc?

Not sure what the "settings button" has relevance to the sending of emails - is this with BTMail or BTYahoo (as has been asked) ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
bt yahoo bt offical website redirects me mail.yahoo.com
Im a bt customer who had this email as part of my internet package way way back the site is mail.yahoo.com im useing multiple devices and webmail and windows 10 mail app both have same lack off emails
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

SOLVED FIXED  easy just request they resend all your emais filll out form took less then 30 sec

https://www.bt.com/help/emailrecovery

0 Ratings